Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Monday, March 21, 2016 March Film







Midtown, New York

Had a pleasure to work with Sebastian Cvitanic earlier this month. He is a film photographer based in Seattle but originally from Chile. We've followed each other on Instagram (through Menna, my dear film friend who I also worked with) for some time and he made a short trip to NYC so we had to set up a shoot. I think the most I love about IG is to meet and collab with talents across the world and inspire each other's crafts. I really enjoyed working with Sebastian. He gave great directions yet made them effortless to follow. What he said that stuck with me was "Thank you for making art with me."

What I also love about film photos is that, they don't need edits nor filters. And they always capture a side of me that digital can't. I love the nostalgia they bring.

Photos by: @ Sebastian Cvitanic