Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Monday, March 7, 2016 Ascendant Co.





Queens, New York

Really glad I got to partner with Ascendant Co recently, a clothing brand based in Huntington Beach, CA. I love the message behind their business, which is all about rising in power. 

They were kind enough to ask me to join their model team thanks to my friend Dre, & sent this shirt out to do a shoot / spread a good word. 

<For me, rising in power means accepting your human capabilities and building a good character. I don't think we were born to be better than one another, there are always skills one lacks and the other has and vise versa. Rising in power is a lot of sacrifices to be selfless. I am a firm believer in collaborations in talents rather than competition.>

Check out Ascendant Co here

Photos by: Andre 
Unknown said...

How are you always so fierce bebe?! They chose a great model, hehe.