Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Saturday, January 23, 2016 Blizzard 2016





Midtown, New York

Woke up to text messages from manager and coworker that work is canceled.

Instead of sleeping in, I decided to make breakfast: two fried eggs, toasted bagel with fig butter from Trader Joe's, and coconut water. 
Kicked off 2016 with a night in the hospital and now I can't seem to drink any caffeine without paresthesia. So I replaced my usual favorites of English breakfast tea or brewed coffee with coconut water. It seems to give me more energy in the day. 
But sadly, I have to hold off bubble teas, Starbucks or even matcha.

Outfit wise, this is my comfy, "great for a day in" wear. 
I love baseball tees with boyfriend jeans and some cool socks to go along with.
Simple.

Wearing: OBEY tee, American Eagle jeans, gifted socks.

Photos by: @ Digital.dre 


Fionna said...

sucks to hear about paresthesia :/ it'd be so hard for me to give up starbucks cause their lemonades taste so good but coconut water is a healthier alternative anyway. they taste so good tooo. lovely photos lucy ;)

www.fionnac.com