Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Sunday, November 1, 2015 The Poncho





Happy November!

I'm not normally a fan of "seasonal" colors. There are days I really want to switch my closet up to just black, white, and gray. But then again, that's really betraying my "360 degrees" style. In partnership with College Fashionista and Old Navy, I decided to step out of my comfort zone to create two holiday appropriate looks with red and plum tones. 

For look one, the key piece is this versatile poncho. It's a blanket scarf wrapped over the body creating drama and warmth. I'm also wearing over the knee boots with a gorgeous plum holiday shift dress underneath a cropped denim jacket. 
Wearing: Old Navy scarf + dress, Zara denim jacket, Vince Camuto OTK boots, Miu Miu purse.

Photos by: dre.i.am