Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Thursday, April 2, 2015 Geometric Spring



Today's weather was truly gorgeous. High 50s and low 60s call for just a jumper and no coats ! I've been loving this one from H&M; it's really well made and an absolutely unique piece with the bold geometric V crossing over the periwinkle blue + neutral shades.







I decided to explore the Washington Sq. Park area since I've never really been around there, although West Village is a favorite of mine. This little street called Washington Mews is seriously charming. Some of the houses are braced with Italian romance. I recommend checking it out! 

Oh- and if you noticed, I dyed my hair black. Yes, bye bye streaky golden brown hair! Every time I get my hair dyed lighter, it always fades to streaks of highlights.. so I decided it was too high maintenance for me so I crossed back to the dark side. 

Top: H&M | Pants: Forever 21 | Bag: Alexander Wang Rockie |
Sunnies: Quay Australia