Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Thursday, December 3, 2015 December 2015 Part I




Hello, December.

I clearly haven't done a great job with blogging since the second to last post was a greeting for November. Also, 2015 is coming to an end, almost too soon.
I planned a few exciting shoots for this month- right after I finish with the semester. So I can conclude this year properly with more than one post.

Last Saturday, I had a spontaneous adventure with three photographers touring downtown and also captured a few moments in a Breather apartment. Loved working with them, and with the cheesy goofball that I am, they taught me how to keep a serious face but I burst out laughing too many times and tripped up the stairs and busted my left knee. 

What's good is that I can fully be confident in front of the camera now, and also one of my photographer friends, Kim,  has been pushing me to blog. Shout out to her. 

Photos by: @ thestreetsensei & @ mykellsawyer 
Fionna said...

Yass girl - looking so bomb right nowwww! Yes to more blogging and you always come out so nice in all your pics x

www.fionnac.com

Unknown said...

You're the best <3 Can't wait till we meet :)