Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Fashion
  • Travel

Saturday, October 17, 2015 21



I turned 21 this week and celebrated with some of my closest friends for two nights, the 14th (my actual birthday) and the 16th. Hands down, I had the best birthday of my life. Thank you to all my friends that made the two nights super memorable, though I'm having a headache right now from my first ever hangover.

14th night I celebrated at Blend on The Water in Long Island City with 5 girl friends and had my first Girl's Night Out. I wore this beautiful sparkly dress gifted by my internship boss this summer. The food was amazing, free sangrias with a Yelp check in, and the view from the restaurant of the city line was breathtaking.

16th night I celebrated at a beach condo I booked on Airbnb. I planned this condo party since August and it was such a wonderful night. Each and every one there meant a lot to me and I braved myself to make a speech in front of everyone. I mentally prepared so much to say to each and every individual but got nervous and pretty much forgot half of what I was going to tell them. But it was such an emotional and fun night full of laughter and tipsy talks. I'll never forget this night. 

Cheers to 21! The age that everyone makes a big deal about but turns out it was a huge moment in my life.  Can't wait to create more beautiful memories.
xo

Wearing: Blumarine Dress

Photos by: @dre.i.am